The person I'm profiling is my mother. I chose her because she is a workaholic, a mother, and the position she withelds there are certain things she cant do. I think she is the right person for me to interview because not only she is a good person to profile but she does the job I want to do in the future. I also feel like there are some things I would like to know outside of the mother-daughter relationship we have.
Some examples of the questions I plan on asking her is: Why does she work the way she do besides to pay the bills? How do you manage your time between your free time and work?, etc.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think interviewing your mom is a good idea, just to see her side of her job and what makes her enjoy it so much. Maybe you'll understand her side even more. I think your paper is going to be very successful.
ReplyDeleteInterviewing your mom is a really good idea, especially all the questions that you want to know. Once you find out everything that you want to know, you will know more to her story. It sounds like it will be a really good paper.
ReplyDeleteInterviewing your mom was a great idea! It sounds like you have a lot of respect for her and it's especially nice that the interview provided you with an opportunity to talk about things other than daily routine. I interviewed a friend of the family. Even though we've known him fifteen years, I was surprised at some of the things we discussed. This has been a great project! Hope all is going well for the rest of you.
ReplyDelete