Monday, February 1, 2010

Interviewing

I have finally started my paper, and I just finished my interview today and I agreed with Tiffany on her post that it was way more successful if your questions are planned out, I have done an interview before where I had no clue where it was going but knowing and being prepared made my interview ten times better and I was more comfortable with a relaxing environment. I think the speech center helped me out tremendously with the interview just by sitting in there and listing to what she had to say.

2 comments:

  1. i agreee jess, it is much easier if you have your questions already planned out, otherwise if you interview the person you might be a little lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i think that having your questions planned out first is better too, but lookin back on my interview, as i was talking with my person i came up with more and more new questions that i didn't have written down. The new questions i came up with, i actually got more from them then my old ones. I think the speaking center helped me out too, because at first all my questions were so close ended.

    ReplyDelete