Saturday, February 6, 2010
Recording your interview
I found this to be the best method because I was able to be more relaxed and free while talking to my interviewee. Which in turn made her more comfortable and open seeing that i was spending more time focusing on her than trying to write everything out while she was talking. Another perk to recording is you never have the possibility of a mis quote because it is recorded. Hope everyone is doing well on their papers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds like a great idea, Paul. I wish I'd thought about it. I've spent about three hours in forty-five minute increments. My interviewee has eight businesses so it is hard for him to find large blocks of spare time. I think I have enough information to complete my rough draft. It is all coming along better and easier than I thought it would. Good luck to everybody
ReplyDelete