Sunday, January 31, 2010
Thoughts on interview
I think most of all, you need to write out a game plan on what type questions you want to ask because that will be the key to a successful interview. You need that organization in the Q & A phase so that the person you are interviewing will be able to give you the information you can use and use effectively. (I feel easier said than done but anyways) In Eng099 we had to interview someone in our chosen career and I didn't have the proper questions so therefore he didn't respond well and my paper was sort of a disaster....Good luck to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Planning out the interview is defiantly a key factor to a successful interview. When i did mine i had the questions all planned out and it made it so much easier to know where the interview was going. So i defiantly agree with Tiffany.
ReplyDeletei agree i have planned out specific questions for the person i am interviewing. I have not interviewed my person yet but due to cancelations by her. But i feel like i am prepared to interview her
ReplyDelete