Saturday, February 13, 2010

Revision

I think that Eng 100E focuses on revision so much because that is where most people have a problem. The more you practice, the more ready you will be to do what is expected of you in Eng 102 and in there you will not have this much time to get the revisions done. I personally like workshopping and wish I was physically there to do it. When you look at your paper, your looking at it so much that the mistakes just blend in and need a fresh set of eyes to point out somethings that need changing/fixing. Thank God for snow days! My paper wasn't quite where I want it to be...probably still won't but extra time always helps. Good luck class!

1 comment:

  1. Yes you are right the revision help out alot because when i was in eng 99 we didnt have that much time on each paper. i agree with you on the snow day.

    ReplyDelete