Sunday, April 18, 2010
Completing My Paper
In the writing lab Friday my group had a lot accomplished. I want to thank Terrence and Danielle, and the writing teacher Josh for all their help. The first thing I want to say was that I thought I went into the lab with a good paper kind of but of course came out with some negatives and positives. I had recieved some clear ideas on how I should elongate my paper and make it even better. One thing our group came apart of is that I had more solutions than the problem and I was stating my opinion and not looking on the other side the fence I mean people that think different. I want to know do I really have to state the other side of the fence, but to make my paper long I think so. Anyways, I think my paper is coming along well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment