I am currently working on my paper, i feel like it is coming along well. I may need some people to help me revise it so i can fluff it up for Beth! If any of you are interested in helping me out comment and tell me and ill email you my paper! thanks
what is your paper on again? To really be honest Paul in my opinion I dont think this paper can be "fluff" in any type of way because its facts on what you observed and interviewed. With the written artifact the article is in your face so there is no fluff. Maybe you trying to say how to lengthen your paper thats what you mean. If so, elongate on what you see pot smokers (i think)do and their everyday life. Help me understand.
what is your paper on again? To really be honest Paul in my opinion I dont think this paper can be "fluff" in any type of way because its facts on what you observed and interviewed. With the written artifact the article is in your face so there is no fluff. Maybe you trying to say how to lengthen your paper thats what you mean. If so, elongate on what you see pot smokers (i think)do and their everyday life. Help me understand.
ReplyDeleteI don't want fluff! I just want some elaboration and in depth discussion of the facts and opinions you're working with.
ReplyDeletehey paul, if you would like i wouldnt mind reading it. You have a very interesting topic, so I'm sure that it is going to keep the readers interested!
ReplyDelete