Thursday, March 25, 2010
Behind the Scenes For High School Football
I think my paper is coming along quite well. I think it sucks that I just found out that we have to cite at the last minute. So now I have to go back in and cite a couple of things. I also feel that this written artifact is kicking my ass. My problem is how to put it in the paper when the artifact can be way off subject on what you writing about. I mean football headlines dont really explain in a way its a discourse community. I mean do any of my classmates know how to put it in the paper because I don't. Hit me up!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Send me what you've got, and I'll take a look at it. And keep in mind, the paper isn't about how your group is a discourse community, but rather how and why it does what it does as a discourse community. So even if the material you have isn't about your particular group, as long as it's about a group LIKE your group, it'll work. Does this help?
ReplyDelete